With social media playing an increasingly important role in marketing, it is important to know how to increase your audience among social media and effectively market your brand. Creating additional tabs on your Facebook profile can help increase your audience. Before creating a new tab, keep the following in mind.
1. Know your audience. Before adding anything to your Facebook profile, you should first know who you are looking to target with your new addition. You want something that is going to increase likes, and engagement. Creating a contest tab is a great way of doing this, especially since the audience has to like the page before they can enter the contest.
2. Establish a clear set of goals. With each new tab that you look to create, you should have at least one goal that accompanies it. Having more than one goal is recommended however, so you can accomplish more with less.
3. Create a tab that is aesthetically pleasing. Although the design of the tab itself is somewhat limiting, what the tab brings you to is not. Be sure that integrate design concepts from the rest of the page, while making the new tab its own individual “voice”.
4. Manage. After you create new tabs, always make sure you designate a time to go back and look over progress and accomplishments. Continuing with the example of creating a contest tab, if the contest ends on a certain date, be sure that tab is removed on that date.
Latest posts by Interact Marketing (see all)
- Virtual Reality & Voice Activated Search: What’s to Come - April 15, 2018
- What’s In WordPress’s Gutenberg Editor - March 15, 2018
- Google Search Data and Predictive Analytics: What We Search on Google Reveals What’s Really Going On - February 15, 2018