December 08, 2011 —
INDIANAPOLIS, IN — (Marketwire) — 12/08/11 — Two of the most respected brands in online marketing, MarketingSherpa and Slingshot SEO, are hosting a free webinar to help marketers make sense of the increasingly confusing world of Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
While savvy and successful marketers know they need to have a strategic SEO plan, many rely on random advice which does little to further their brand’s online presence. In this webinar, MarketingSherpa and Slingshot SEO will boil down the voluminous data and provide insights into the effectiveness and degree of difficulty of popular SEO tactics, so marketers can make well-informed decisions on their SEO campaigns.
Presenters include Kaci Bower, Senior Research Analyst and Jen Doyle, Senior Research Manager at MarketingSherpa, a leading research firm specializing in tracking what works in all aspects of marketing, and Jesse Laffen, Senior SEO Consultant at Indianapolis SEO firm Slingshot SEO.
This hour-long webinar will help you learn:
- How SEO can increase lead generation
- Common challenges hampering SEO effectiveness
- Most important goals for SEO programs
- Developing a process for SEO effectiveness per SEO tactic
- The role of content in SEO
- The free webinar is Thursday, Dec. 15 at 1 pm Eastern.
About Slingshot SEO
Founded in 2006, Slingshot SEO provides professional SEO services to more than 150 clients across the country. The company’s results are driven by a tireless passion to make its enterprise client base more digitally relevant. In May 2011, Slingshot SEO was recognized as the “IT Company of the Year” at TechPoint’s Mira Awards, the premier technology awards program in the state of Indiana. For more information about Slingshot SEO and to read customer reviews, visit http://www.slingshotseo.com.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Latest posts by Interact Marketing (see all)
- How to Leverage Content Marketing When You Don’t Know What to Say - June 28, 2019
- 4 Most Creative Digital Marketing Stunts of 2019 (So Far) - June 11, 2019
- New Data Show Big Changes in the Way Users View Video. Don’t Fall Behind. - June 7, 2019