Image source: Facebook
Facebook has updated the Reactions button to celebrate Halloween.
Like – Same
Love – Same
Haha – Witch
Wow – Ghost
Sad – Frankenstein’s Monster
Angry – Jack-O-Lantern
Facebook has also added Masks to Facebook Live, including Halloween-themed masks like a skull, pumpkin, witch, and an evil queen.
Masks will continue to be available after Halloween, with the exception of the limited-edition pumpkin and witch masks.
To use masks:
- Tap the Live Video icon at the top of your Timeline, News Feed or Page.
- Once you are live, tap the magic wand in the upper left corner of your screen.
- Select the masks icon in the creative tools tray at the bottom of your screen.
- Scroll through the options and tap on masks to have them automatically appear on your face when you are live.
- To remove the mask, simply scroll left in the mask trap and tap the no mask sign.
Latest posts by Interact Marketing (see all)
- Clever Use of Display Ads by Hefty During 2016 Campaign Season - November 3, 2016
- Facebook Reactions – Halloween Updates for 2017 - October 28, 2016
- Interact Marketing Launches Workplace Wellness Program - October 14, 2016